Sunday, February 18, 2018

Visiting Japan in March, 2018/Carlos Pueblo

Visiting Japan in March, 2018/Carlos Pueblo

In four weeks, we’ll take off for Tokyo for a three weeks tour of Japan. First, I
must inform my two friends in Tokyo for our dinner engagement on March 15
and March 16 before we leave for Japan Rail Adventure. I haven’t book my
Tokyo hotel yet Otani San and Yamada San can choose either 15th or 16th
evening for our prospective dinner appointment. Amy is anxious to meet you
and looking forward to seeing you very soon. I’ll send you my rooming arrangement
accordingly.

In order to make up my regret of the miss of Norwegian Jewel, I’ll make up some
ports which we miss, Shimizu, Aomori, Hakodate, and Sapporo by the three weeks
rail pass. We’ll start the hanami cherry blossom after Tokyo down to Kumamoto,
Kyushu and up to Chukoku area and Osaka. I like to have a safe feeling of riding on
the bullet train through the snowing North without any pressure.

I have had a sore throat for more than a week and getting better now. I hope that we

shall have a very nice trip in Japan. 

No comments: