Monday, February 12, 2018

Coming back from the Western Caribbean Cruise/Carlos Pueblo

Coming back from the Western Caribbean Cruise/Carlos Pueblo

It has been almost a week since coming back from a Western Caribbean Cruise
trip. Now, I have had two cruise trips to describe, the eastern and the western
Caribbean, and some ports are re-visit from the previous cruise trips such as
Cross Atlantic and the southern Caribbean route. I have developed my own
interest for the cruise trip such as enjoying the company of working staff on board,
the fellow passengers, programs provided by the cruise director’s group such as
mixed drink tasting seminars, and of course the marching to the old town. I feel
that I have been very lucky and blessing to have such a wonderful life at the old age,
I can do whatever I like to do, of course within a boundary.

I continue to adopt adorable daughters on board for their beauty, politeness, hard
working ethic, and some more which I don’t encounter with nowadays. This cruise
has had 75% of the repeated passengers and some of them are in a long haul back
to back up to 51 days or more due to the severe cold weather in the north part of
American Continent. I’ll continue to write about my daughters on board especially
shall begin here with Imelda, the new manager of the Garden Café, and Rhea, the
hostess of O’Sheehan’s Restaurant for their kinship. Imelda is the replacement of
Clarita who is on vacation in Philippine and Rhea is transferred from the room
service restaurant manager duty. I need write to Clarita that Imelda has continued
her kind of super service toward all customers especially me who is greatly appreciated.

I have run into the head bartender Walter Mendoza of Argentina several times on board.
First time was on the O’Sheehan’s Bar, my Argentina daughter Loudress introduced me
to this handsome young man from Buenos Aires. We talked about the street location of
the city, Mexico and Venezuela avenues etc., and one day I ran into his Martini seminar
and since then, I have attended three of his mixed talks, 2nd Martini, Tequila, and Mojito
Rum. I have had a very basic understanding of straight shot and cocktail from now on.

In order to support my newly appointed cruise director daughter Shirley, I have attended
every day Stardust show and seated at the front row. One day I was invited to be a head
judge of a singing contest of a group of 4 singers based on the loudness of the applause
from the audient. Some of the audient complaint that I am very partial to select a pretty
lady singer as the finalist and I have made many apology for not wearing my hearing aid
and admitted that I adore the beautiful. Later, during a question and answer session, a
fellow passengers brought up me for that controversial selection, I went ahead to adopt
Lucia as my daughter and thank her kindness to accept my request.
  




No comments: