Wednesday, September 29, 2021

My booster shot is done/Carlos Pueblo

 My booster shot is done/Carlos Pueblo

My booster shot of the Wuhan Corona Virus is done at the same day of President Biden. I read the news release on Monday following the weekend of two announcement of the news of a the CDC chief Rochelle Walensky's approval and Biden's determination to make the booster shot available for all walk of life in the U.S. Amy found the news and made the appointment from the Walgreen and one and half hour later, I received my shot. It is after the frustrated weekend which I was rejected from another drug store due to the confusion of the official approval from the CDC.

I believe that the vaccination for all people is good to fight the pandemic which has been in outbreak for two years yet we don't have a better way to fight and insured the safety of the people's health. I firmly believe that is the fundamental conception of the public health. Of course, if your body can't take the vaccine, it's understandable. I respect your decision for not taking the shot. If you don't know or you just feel that you don't want to take it by the name of religious reasons or others, that's is nonsense. I am very fortunate that I don't have any reaction after each shot and I still wear mask everywhere I go outside of my house. I wash my hands often with the soap and also wash my hands often with the soap. I don't touch my face unnecessarily.

I accompanied Amy to her dentist office early today. We went to visit a shopping center across the busy street of the dentist's clinic. Basically the entire shopping mall is empty due to the pandemic. We used to come here for grocery shopping and dinning. Now I barely see any shoppers. The pandemic is affecting everybody in the whole world. 

No comments: