Wednesday, September 15, 2021

The morning exercises/Carlos Pueblo

 The morning exercises/Carlos Pueblo

It has been two years since I have had my morning exercises every day now expanded from 7:30 am to 11:00 am or more, of course, I must get up early at about 4:30 am to prepare for the task. I am very proud of my arrangement for such pleasant life during my senior years and make myself occupied. After the morning exercises, I can start my day in relax until I go to sleep early into the night. As I describe that I do have a lovely house in a lovely subdivision, I don't have very much worry left in my mind at this age and I find this morning exercises is very good for my health. There are about six of us to enjoy such morning exercises at our group and during the weekend, Friday and Saturday for instance, the group can be expanded to more than 12. After I finish my tennis, I would go to swim for another session during the summer.

I feel very good to play tennis especially that I can still chase the ball and avoid a fall. More and more tennis lovers discover that we are fortunate to have tennis courts for us to play free. It is near our residences and well maintained. I also appreciated that I do have an Olympic side pool for me to swim most of the times by myself.

Now I forget to go out to travel. I really don't need to spend that kind of money. I would rather give it to my children and Amy for them to spend. For some reason that I don't like to spend any money nowadays except small items like new tennis balls and my favorite groceries. I have my 23 years old vehicle inspection done for another year and it is still doing very well. I decide not to fix the air conditioning because I only drive to and back from my morning exercises. There is no need of the air conditioning in my old car.

My old tennis captain Bill is 81 and still plays tennis twice a week and I hope that I can do my morning exercises until his age. I have had plenty of time and enjoy it very much.

No comments: