Thursday, September 9, 2021

Ran into my darling pet dog Nicky/Carlos Pueblo

 Ran into my darling pet dog Nicky/Carlos Pueblo

The other day I was on my way to the swimming pool and ran into my darling pet dog Nicky and her owner. I stopped my car and opened my trunk to gather a bag of used tennis ball for her to play. Nicky is and chocolate color Labrador who has been my darling pet dog for years. Her owner throughs tennis ball to a long distance for her to catch; therefore, she is a constant recipient of my used tennis balls for her to play. 

She was so excited to see me and lied down on the street waiting for me to play with her. I am afraid of the hot concrete ground and attempted to hold her up. She is looking very good and full of energy. Usually I would deliver several cans of ball in a grocery bag to her house on the Overbrook street on the back of another darling dog Brandy on Ella Lee street. Both are very famous lovely pets in the subdivision. Recently, I find another way to dispose those balls to Nimo, another tennis body, for him to use on his ball machine to practice.

Since I intensify my tennis routine, I rarely have the opportunity to walk on the subdivision and I miss my pet dog friends. I feel the unfortunate miss of something in my life. Especially now I move the group to Walnut Bend courts to host more players. It is almost impossible for them to walk by our single court in our recreation center. 

The hot summer will be ended very soon and I hope that I can find a way to renew our encountering in the fall and thereafter into the year end and next year.


No comments: