Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Buy tennis shoes on Labor Day/Carlos Pueblo

 Buy tennis shoes on Labor Day/Carlos Pueblo

It has been my habit to buy shoes on Labor Day because the store would put up new models on the show room and attempt to get rid of the old models. I have no idea of what is the fashion as long as my torn shoes can be replaced. I walk and play tennis every day; therefore, new shoes are needed every year. There is a Nike outlet store at Katy Mills mall about 30 miles from home. Amy is very anxious to get me to go along with her for some shopping.

The same kinds of shoes marked on sale are about $10 higher than previous year. I mean the bottom one. I forgot to bring my shoe knife with me to put my foot into new style of shoes a sales girl came to help. It's fit well and I decide to find another two pairs. It is the last one, so I found two pairs similar to the old shoes on my feet. I asked another sales passing by about the difference of price tags. He knew what was my concern and advised me to have a Nike App. I asked him to help me to get it. I know very well of the digital apps to get further discount on purchase. I believe that I have had the final price back to last year. 

I was waiting outside of stores at the lobby for Amy's purchase. I enjoy watching pretty young girls passing by, of course, there are some beautiful ladies like shopping as well. The mall is affected by the Wuhan Corona Virus Pandemic very much and this is the second year. It is the second year that I don't go out to travel on cruise and I save some money.

No comments: