Friday, September 3, 2021

Living in a paradise/Carlos Pueblo

 Living in a paradise/Carlos Pueblo

During my senior years, my life is like living in a paradise. I don't have to wait until I reach to the heaven or the western extreme happy heaven as the current Buddha describes. The heaven is here and is now. Every day, I have practiced a very simple life routine, I go to sleep early and get up early; I prepare my simple breakfast and Arthur's; I walk briefly with Amy before I go to play tennis: After tennis, I go to swim at my subdivision pool; I have a long nap to recover the hardship of the morning exercises. It's all free time until my bed time at or about 8:00 pm except a small chore of cooking my vegetarian dinner which Amy prepares the material.

Basically, I am a healthy old man with my age. I have taken advantage of what I have had in my life. I have immigrated to the great nation for 46 years. I have prepared all my life for this day to live in a paradise. I have had a moderate house to live without a mortgage to pay and I also have enough money to maintain my frugal life. I am covered by the Medicare for my health for my health maintenance.

I have organized a group of fellow tennis lovers to play tennis every day like my dream of the childhood has come true. Even though it is very hot during a long summer days in Houston, Texas, yet I can get to the lovely pool to cool down my over heated body afterward. I enjoy the water melon while it is on sale and inexpensive and served as my drink and water supply. It's another childhood dream to come true that I can eat as much as I like for water melons.

Michelle gives me her old Samsung i-phone to listen to the piano collections of Richard Clayderman. It's usually about one and half hours section which has helped me for the mid day nap. I would carefully avoid to waste my precious time left in my life. I don't answer phone calls nowadays. Nobody calls me anyway.

I find time to write my blog to express what I think of my life and I like to leave something to those who are interested in my humble life.

No comments: