Monday, March 21, 2022

The house remodeling/Carlos Pueblo

 The house remodeling/Carlos Pueblo

The house remodeling is a basic maintenance to keep a certain quality of the house. It is a necessity yet not a choice. I really don't need to gather all my expanse for the future calculation of the cost to save some gain because I don't really like it. I am forced to do the house remodeling. Recently we did a replacement of the exterior frame siding and repaint the entire exterior. This is what happened.

First, we must find a reliable contractor to begin with the procedure. We have this handy person who has done some works for the plumbing inside the house. We are told that he can also do the painting. He took a look of the exterior of the house and recommended certain steps which I could follow. I purchased some hardy planks to replace the original pressed paper sidings. I also purchased two 5 gallons paints and two pieces of cedar pine boards which were to replaced a back yard window frames. He has two junior contractors to help for the job. Second, they removed those old paper frame sidings and put hardy planks boards on the wall. We replaced most of the siding except upper 4 layers of the paper board around the car garage because he thought that they were still alright.

After sealing all spaces adjoined. The painter sprayed the new paint of course some parts must use the brush. After the first round paint over night, he put the second layer with a roller. By the way, he also fixed the damaged gutters with long nails before paintings. I asked him to spray my salvaged plastic Buddha statue with the left paint. He did a good job. I place the new painted statue by the newly build fence with the neighbor on the south.

Now I go   outside all the time to view the hardy plank walls and the buddha statue. I feeel that I live in the paradise.

No comments: