Saturday, March 19, 2022

Up load and down load/Carlos Pueblo

 Up load and down load/Carlos Pueblo

It is very essential to lean the up load and down load documents on the computer nowadays. I close one long time bank account and must change the ACH, automatic clearing house, for two insurers, a property and a flood business that still pay the renewal commissions. The insurers can no longer accept an attached void check for their reference and I must down load a void check picture and e-mail it to myself, then send it to the insurance company. Previously, I always ask my son Arthur to do the chore for me and now I am forced to learn how to do it myself.

First, I must take a picture with my i-phone which is not that difficult and convenient in compare with a traditional camera. After the picture is done, the i-phone will ask if I want to send it to some one. I send it to my own e-mail address and I'll tell you why in just one moment.

Once I open my e-mail, there is an arrow which I must hit it in order to down load it to my computer file. So far so good, isn't it? I type the insurer's e-mail address with a request of an attachment. I ask the computer to bring up my file in the desk top computer. It will show what I have just down load of a picture which I like to show it to the insurer for the reference, a new check void with the route number and account number of my designated new check account which I like the company to send money to me from now on. I goes through with my new e-mail address. I have had an old e-mail address with the Southwestern Bell and now is not functioning well. It is confusing with AT&T and the Yahoo and I don't know why. I am switching to the Google's Gmail.

I feel good not only that I shall continue to receive those two residual but also learn how to deal with the high tech. It may not be so high tech nowadays yet still something. I don't have a land line at home and no use of fax machine for quite some time. This up load , down load, i-phone picture, and e-mail have replaced most of my office work beck to the old time.

No comments: