Thursday, March 24, 2022

Back to the cruise in 2022/Carlos Pueblo

 Back to the cruise in 2022/Carlos Pueblo

A couple of days ago, I found a cruise with a single occupancy rate for a state room and I booked it immediately and also brought my brother-in-law with me on his own room. We're going to a Caribbean sea trip for 10 days. It has been more than 27 months since my last trip to the Vietnamese coastal line in January, 2020. Many business have been stopped by the outbreak of the Chinese Wuhan Corona virus pandemic. Now, we get used to the disease and receive the necessary vaccine shots before we disembark.

I also have booked a reposition ship back to Europe for 15 days. I know that I must take advantage of my healthy body, sufficient funds, and plenty of time to make such traveling. I shall report both trips to you on my blog here.

We are all very excited for the trip. It is a little bit of trouble for the boarding procedure that we must have a test 48 hours before boarding the ship. We know the hustle of getting things done; however, they are all worth a while.

No comments: