Sunday, March 27, 2022

Packing for my cruise trip/Carlos Pueblo

 Packing for my cruise trip/Carlos Pueblo

It's been quite some time for me to pack for my cruise trip. There are some change on current days travelling such as the Covid-19 test before boarding the plane and the certain limit of check in the luggage which we may pay more. I consider what is necessary for me to wear during these half a month stay between New York city and the Caribbean sea. I am allowed to have two small luggage, one for jackets and another for the rest of plain change cloths. I can carry a camera bag on my shoulder. The trick is to wear as much as I can on the plane to meet the cold weather in NYC while still maintain enough for my 10 days duration on the ship.

I get excited while I think of my next trip to Europe after this one. I even plan to take another cruise back to back trip to Alaska. We are going to fly to Vancouver, Canada. I enjoy very much in the cruise travel that I think is less stressful for my age.

The reason why I must pack well because that I must carry the luggage up and down in and out of the airport and subway stations. I am very frugal in order to make more trips with the same amount of money. I feel good and fun on packing my cruise.


No comments: