Thursday, August 16, 2012

購屋契約糾紛

 購屋契約糾紛,無法解決,只好委請琳兒代筆,仍舊是一篇極佳英文應用文。

I believe we are at an impasse.  I feel strongly that the seller and/or you, the listing agent, have intentionally misrepresented the property by (1) listing the home as a foreclosure and providing explicit guidance in the description that it was a foreclosure and (2) implying it was a foreclosure in the contract by indicating that the seller was exempt from providing a seller's disclosure.

Additionally your vigorous pursuit to be my agent and subsequently providing dual representation for both the seller and I, there was clearly a conflict of interest.  This would be the biggest purchase of my life, and my dual party real estate representative clearly had no regard for my best interests.

For the aforementioned reasons, I would like my earnest money back.  If not, I prefer to settle this issue in court.



No comments: