Saturday, February 3, 2024

How do I know the National Economic?/Carlos Pueblo

 How do I know the National Economic?/Carlos Pueblo

It's very popular now about the U.S. National Economic because of the upcoming Presidential Election in November this year. All numbers are good for a booming economy in the U.S. I think that I am aware of it much earlier and you want to know how I know it.

I check on my portfolio when the stock market is up and ignore it when it is down. It's been up most of the time since Biden became President and I am much better off than before. I increased my leisure vacation spending budget and also engaged in major home improvement recently. I feel good about myself and I am lucky.

The U.S. is still the world locomotive engine to lead the world economy. I see most airplanes are full and cruise ships. As an individual, I spent more for the last three years and paid more federal income taxes. Amy tells me that her savings are up plus Arthur's W-2 numbers are all up, meaning the company has raised his salary plus the benefit. I am always alert and know ahead of the time.

As a matter of fact, the market has been on the bull side for a very long time. Of course, we do see some bear markets once in a while. The Federal Authority, the White House and the Federal Reserve know how to manage the National Economic and this is why the U.S. is the most powerful nation in the world. I have taken the most advantage of it, and of course, I also have contributed to the nation on my part as a citizen.

No comments: