Sunday, February 18, 2024

Preparing for a long trip away from the home/Carlos Pueblo

 Preparing for a long trip away from the home/Carlos Pueblo

After finishing our federal income tax returns, I am preparing for a long trip away from the home. I am leaving Houston in early March, 2024 for Taiwan via Japan for my denture repair, then, coming back to Japan to wait for a last minute deal with a cross Pacific cruise deal back to Seward, Alaska. If it is possible, I shall stay with the same ship for additional two weeks in Alaska. Then, I shall continue another last minute deal on another ship back to Japan and stay in Japan for three more weeks and fly back home afterward. Of course, if I don't get the last minute deal, I shall return home early.

I am afraid one of my left teeth will fall soon. This would endanger the structure of my bottom set of the denture. My dentist has alarmed me to prepare for a new set. I decided to make it in Taiwan due to the cost. I also desire to visit Taiwan after such a long time.

In spite of a month-long waiting, I do plan to visit my alma mater, Taiwan Normal University. I have an appointment with the senior executive vice president, Dr. Chen, at the Chemistry Department on the first Monday morning. I shall also plan to visit the president of the University, Dr. Wu in the following week when I plan to stay at the University Inn at the main campus.
 
I shall go back to my hometown Huwei to visit my sisters and brother. My stay in Taiwan shall end at the beginning of April. I have already booked my flight back to Tokyo to wait for my ship, If it's possible, it would be more than a month and a half cruise trip and my first three weeks journey back to Japan in 2024.

No comments: