Thursday, December 1, 2022

Free drinks at sea days/Carlos Pueblo

 Free drinks at sea days/Carlos Pueblo

Repeat passengers like to have free drinks at sea days. You can see the line up in front of the latitude party every time on the first sea day at noon. People are drinking while at the cruise in order to have a good time, yet you usually must pay to have a package or a good mark up price. I don't drink at home because of my diabetes, the alcohol would void my medicines which is indicated on the label. I once drank beers with pizzas, crabs, and some good meals. I like tp attend the free drinks party each time I board the ship; therefore, I can meet some good people and have a chat of our like of the cruise.

This Alaska ship is a new edition of a large ship with the company; therefore, there is more in budget to treat repeated customers such as the latitude party. The second one on a second sea day is hosted at a Brew House Bar on the Deck 8 very prominent location. It is sponsored directly by the General Manager's office only Platinum members and above are invited. The bar is considerably smaller than the one used for the previous latitude party, yet there is still a live music provided. A group of managers are present and kindly chatting to every guest. I mentioned the general manager of this ship was the one in charge of the mass evacuation of staff to their native nations in Europe, Asia, and the Central and South Americas. He was there at the party and told me that he would be on vacation at the time of my plan to be back for the last Alaska season route and cross the Panama Canal back to Miami, Florida. Actually, I don't have the chance to purchase such deal. there is no discount at all. Instead, I went to New England and Two Canadian Provinces. Plus, next week I am going to Tampa, Florida to join another of my favorite ship to tour the Eastern Caribbean.

I did try two small glasses of draft beer. I asked the newly popular beer called the Craft Beer and the bartender didn't know what I was talking about. The draft beer is infiltrate beer which is very popular and very tasty when consuming with boiling crabs and pizzas. The craft beer is a new revolutionary beer in the young beer drinking world. I once had an opportunity to taste the craft on Denver International Airport while I was in a long waiting period. I paid $10 for a four different craft beers and kept the small glass as my souvenir. I was not that impressed yet I loved to try once more. Of course, the ship doesn't have it. 

No comments: