Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Attempting to trade stocks on the road/Carlos Pueblo

 Attempting to trade stocks on the road/Carlos Pueblo

It was boring during a repeated cruise route, yet I did think of attempting to trade stocks on the road. It is a part of my get something from nothing philosophy, a Chinese Taoism. I have done it several times and it is very simple, to buy low and sell high. Before I left home, I did check my used i-phone to be able to connect with a free WiFi in case I needed. I checked my investment accounts to see if I could log in and It was alright to use it.

I did see the movement of my oil stock and it was fluctuated up and down for $2 a share. My method is to sell it all if it is up $2 and buy it all back if it is down $2. It was at that range when I arrived at Ketchikan on the second time. There is a free WiFi set up at the port. I tried to log in to my account; however, I was rejected several times and finally the old i-phone was locked up. I called 1-800 number for help to un-lock it. After that, It was still not working and I asked Amy's help to fill in my password and was still not working. Finally, I gave it up.

It was because that I did have a double vision, an IOL dislocation of Intra-Ocular Len on my left eye. The cataract lens moved. I suspected that my fall with a big bump on my head after my coming back from a month cruises created an impact on my left eye and forced the lens movement. The new eye surgeon was not quite sure my theory; however, he did an excellent job to correct it. 

I did complete my sell high and buy low twice after I came back home. The stock which I traded went up exceeding $15 of my last sold price. I felt sorry for myself yet I would never know and never win all the time.

No comments: