Monday, December 5, 2022

Returning to the cruise this Saturday/Carlos Pueblo

 Returning to the cruise this Saturday/Carlos Pueblo

Even though I am behind all my writings about my cruise trips, yet I am still going to the cruise these days. I love to go to the cruise and it has become to my major part of my senior life. Other than playing tennis every day, I manage to get out to the tennis court for several days. I like to meet more interesting people, taking a good service at restaurants, and dressing up with my old uniforms at work.

I have found the cruise is a more relaxing travel among all. I compare with what I pay for any kinds of travel in my life. I think that the cruise trip cost is more reasonable. I would total up what I have paid and compare to what I would paid on individual events such as rooms and board, transportation, and what I receive from my trips. I find that restaurants on the ship are the best among all I have been. I have met many successful persons on board including passengers and mostly serving staff. It is a better life indeed.

The cruise liner which I have taken all the time has advocated dressing casual because that it is on vacation. Finally, I realize that I can dress up to go to a party and a restaurant to show my respect to workers on board. They are all in uniform. I still keep my old uniforms, suits, ties, shoes, and shirts, etc. and would cost me nothing to be dressed up and I feel better because Amy claims that she would donate those when I die.

On the cruise vacation, I can rest my left knee briefly to be recovered from daily tennis. I can stay away from the internet and back to some thinking alone. I can be enjoying the scenery without driving hassle. I don't have to cook the food and wash dishes. I don't have to worry that I would live too long.

No comments: