Saturday, December 3, 2022

Finishing our first back in Seattle, WA 2022/Carlos Pueblo

 Finishing our first back in Seattle, WA 2022/Carlos Pueblo

Our cruise trip was designed for a back to back two weeks repeated journey from Seattle back to Seattle and repeated one more time. This way we feel that we save one round trip in the air from Houston to Seattle; therefore, we can average out of the cost for about $100 a day including rooms, board, and transportation which I consider a good deal. I am not tired of repeated cruise trip plus visiting Seattle is very convenient.

When I was a little bit younger, I used to visit Seattle by the land trip, i.e. rent a car to go around even to Vancouver, Canada. Washington State is very beautiful especially in Seattle area. If you drive a car, you can cover some area such as the Rainier National Park, the Olympic National Park, or the Cascades National Park, etc. I wish I could go further east on the River Skagit toward the eastern part of the State.

I am very satisfied now with the cruise. We walked along piers for a short distance. It was late spring weather and people were coming out with their short cloths. We're ready for the next week.

No comments: