Tuesday, December 27, 2022

My high blood pressure/Carlos Pueblo

 My high blood pressure/Carlos Pueblo

In addition to my chronicle diabetes, dental issues, and vision problems, I have my high blood pressure to deal with nowadays. Before previous cruise trip, my dental hygienist discovered my blood pressure was high 168/85, yet still performed the teeth cleaning regardless I only have a few left. At home, I concluded that were because that I had a gum infection, ate too much salted pickle white reddish, and a dying 20 years old cat at the moment. I needed to escape such environment immediately. I went to a 11 days cruise in the east Caribbean sea. I forgot every thing, no television, no internet, no i-phone calls and every day was eating  and resting.

My Dad had a high blood pressure and he was not aware, in such result he was suffered a stroke at age 65. It is very much difference for me now, I am under the Medicare and many physicians are monitoring my well being most of the time due to the requirement of the insurance company. I know the result of my high blood pressure is taking a medicine like my diabetes which I am taking five kinds a day and is very annoying. I am getting in age and must face the reality.

I ate light on the ship except two free dinners on fee restaurants which were provided by the cruise latitude reward otherwise I attempted to eat vegetarian dishes to get less cholesterol intake. I went to the golf cage to strike 81 golf balls to warm up myself, then I swam in the pool. During the land day, I marched on the port town till I was tired. I had had my regular exercises. I am not sure that I am doing alright or not. I shall see my internal medicine physician when my semi annual physical examination is due for my diabetes.

I know that my high blood pressure is age related. I shall avoid the stressful intake such as the internet watching programs like the news of Trump and Chinese invasion of Taiwan. I have quit watching television for some 30 years and now I am determined to go back to the basic and will not let the modern technology bothers me any more.

I go back to the library to check out two books to read. I shall return to my old habit of reading books. I shall go to travel more often to stay away loniless old life.

No comments: