Sunday, November 7, 2021

Vietnamese philanthropists/Carlos Pueblo

 Vietnamese philanthropists/Carlos Pueblo

The Vietnamese vlog which I have watched on the You Tube has enter another stage on her vlog. She has at least three videos about her efforts to help the needy neighbors at her community that I am very impressed. She is not only pretty, able, and also a philanthropist. This what she and her two fellow young and pretty lady friends as well as two young men to drive the light boat around the rivers to deliver goods for needy neighbors. What do they deliver? A small bag of rice and another bag of soy source, spices, and other dry goods. I can see the shy neighbors of their appreciation.

Van Nguyen Cuoc that I believe is her name because that I don't know Vietnamese language. It is easier for me to watch her videos and comprehend her skills to catch fishes in the rivers and rice field full of water, her tailor skills, and cooking. She is very pretty and slender full of energy and even can do carpentry work. She used to be by herself and a boy's help and now she has more help to do the show due to her successful vlogs.

Based on her videos, I can see that her family is a successful rice farmer with a nice residence with an outdoor kitchen and dining table. Now, there is another nice bamboo building built by her family as well as herself for a larger family party. I have enjoy very much for her skills to catch fishes, frogs, and rats on the rivers and rice field that is my dream life of my childhood. I can imagine that her family is well to do and self sufficient.

What I can't imagine is that she even go forward to another step to help needy neighbors. In Buddhism we call it the Bodhisattva, the step next to the Nirvana, the eternal world after the basic of self discipline of the Shravakayana and the Mahayana. In a simple word of the later two stages of our life, they are the description of a people to reach a meaningful life of his own by either meet a master to comprehend his teaching or reading his book to be enlightened. I am enlightened and yet I need to be a philanthropist like them.

No comments: