Monday, November 15, 2021

Attending a pet dog friend Brandi's birthday/Carlos Pueblo

 Attending a pet dog friend Brandi's birthday/Carlos Pueblo

Last Saturday I came home early from tennis courts and decided to deliver two bags of used balls for my pet dog friends Brandi and Nickie on the section one of our subdivision. Brandi's owner invited me to attend her seven years old birthday party in the afternoon. I came home to have my regular nap after the morning exercises. It was a beautiful fall weather. It was a very simple party with neighbors, friends, and their fellow pet dogs a little bit of more than ten each at a time. The owners prepared some shew Stix for dogs, wine and beer for neighbors and friends, and also prepared grilled hot dogs for all dogs. American family treat pet dogs as their children, of course, some exception.

The lady owner brought out my tennis balls for dogs to play, only some interested. This Brandi is  a lovely one with a diplomatic still to associate to the human, dogs and cats. Even grocery clerks miss her as well and ask where she is when the owner is at the store without her. She came to me frequently and let me pet her that made some others jealous. Each time I would talk sweetly like a dog whisperer. I have enjoyed so much for this habit.

There were two guests from the daily UPS truck drivers. They are Brandi's friends as well. She is very nice to every body. I was so glad to see all the handsome and beautiful pet dog guests. I prepared my two cameras for this occasion. I shall up load them to my desk top computer.

At the same morning, I ran into my east neighbor's two dogs on our street. I stopped my car and came out to chat with the lady neighbor whom I spoke to a day before. I was out on the back yard and her dog Emma gave me a good morning bark and I responded it. There was another dog barked after that. I thought that was a guest dog and I walked toward the garage. The lady owner told me that was a dog whom she rescued. She temporarily keeping with Emma until she can find a new owner. I am very sorry for this dog that is what I mean of the exception. Obviously, Emma is getting along well the new one. My neighbors are young couples with two lovely kids. Emma is an Australian shepherd and this new one is a black puppy of a Labrador-boxer mixture.


No comments: