Saturday, November 20, 2021

Lingering out my happy life/Carlos Pueblo

 Lingering out my happy life/Carlos Pueblo

In two weeks, I'll be seventy four years old that I should have to say something about my current life. I am lingering out my happy life. My Dad lived up to his sixty five and a half years old due to a strock to end his hard life. I am lucky that I have had an humble beginning and getting better and better in my senior age and have been lived in a wonderful nation.

First, I must credit to my working and saving habit built in my early childhood. We didn't have sufficient fund to enjoy our life at the beginning. My father was an employee of a sugar factory and made a meager income to support a family of nine. We have learned that we must fine a job to work and save money whatever we can to support our own families. The retirement savings have been enough to maintain my frugal life to the end. 

Everyday I go to sleep sleep and get up early. I have had a very simple daily schedule to follow. My final gt up at five in the morning, I go to prepare my breakfast and be ready for my seven thirty tennis. I am a leader of two groups at courts and a third group players will join me after eight o'clock. We usually finish at ten o'clock and I am usually exhausted. I feel sour on my right arm and left knee yet after a good rest of the rest of the day I am fine. I walk on a green soccer field while I am sitting on to wait for my turn to play tennis.

I do have more than one nap during the day after tennis. Ricard Clayderman's piano helps me very much. I like his modern pieces. I don't do very much on telephone and television and I mostly live by myself. I consider that I am a philosopher and a living Buddha because that I live in a meaningful life. I write my blog when I am fresh in mind. There are some readers all over the world, not that many yet quite a few to enjoy my writing.

I am in control of body following a regular exercises and healthy diet. I am loosing weight now. Since last August, I have installed my fake teeth to solve my eating difficulty. I am waiting to get on board of my favorite cruise trip now.

No comments: