Wednesday, November 17, 2021

A letter to Ketsana/Charles Chuang

 A letter to Ketsana/Charles Chuang

Dear Ketsana,

Thank you for your effort to offer your program and I appreciate very much of your company's business. Based on my insurance sale business experience, I am fully aware of the through concerns of your company's concern of the privacy of your customers as well as your company's clients. For the fairness of the business, I shall obey your rules and make sure that our relationship shall be enjoyable to benefit for both of us.

In particular, I am very impressed that you dig into a dead case and pursuit it. I am very happy for you and wish that I have had 50% of your consistency toward your business. I was a sales person myself long time ago and I admired very much of a successful sales agent. You are the one indeed.

I do check on your company on the Google Search and am very impressed. From what your presentation and the service technician's manners and professionalism, I can tell that both of you are the best in the business. This is why I write this letter. Hope that you have a good career with this firm.


Sincerely yours,


Charles Chuang

No comments: