Saturday, December 26, 2020

Year end house sitting at Austin/Carlos Pueblo

 Year end house sitting at Austin/Carlos Pueblo

We're going to Austin tomorrow for a house sitting chore for Michelle. A sitter for her pets can't complete the entire week; therefore, we are summoned. I don't mind to go to Austin, as a matter of a fact, I need to pick up my sandals forget from last trip.

After the old year, I shall start moving my RMD, requirement minimum distribution, from my pension accounts. I get them all figure out. I shall move some directly from funds to my regular account and some cashed for my annual expanse. I shall withdraw more to make gift this year because that I don't need to worry about enough fund for the rest of my life.

I am waiting for my turn to get vaccine shot for the Chinese Wuhan Corona Virus. I need to make a trip back to Taiwan for my dental work. I have lost two teeth this year and old fake teeth can't cover them any longer. I estimate that will take at least a month to wait for the custom made infrastructure. The money which I shall save will finance the entire trip and the cost. I can visit my old country and friends on my way over there.


No comments: