Monday, December 14, 2020

Watching a Vietnamese vlog on the You Tube/Carlos Pueblo

 Watching a Vietnamese vlog on the You Tube/Carlos Pueblo

It is about a rural life of Vietnam appeared on the You Tube. After my 007 movies watching, I am attracted by a pretty Vietnamese lady vlogger on the internet. Even though I am shy away from her language, yet I am still very much interested on her programs which are involving the rural life style in the southeast Asia. I was from Taiwan. I can relate some of her activities back to my found memory of my childhood. Her programs are about the fishing, cooking of her catches, and some grocery shopping to a near village by a light boat.

I am amazed how she catches fishes, frogs, and snails, etc. She uses the boat to set up traps and line with fishing hooks along small rivers. She uses earth worms, flies, and small frog, to catch smaller and pieces of the banana to get larger ones. One way out traps can get eels. When I was a child, I did have some experience to try to catch frog without a fishing hook; therefore, I had never caught one. The frog would try to get the worm or smaller frog, yet never got hooked. She sets traps all over the rice paddy full of water.

After the catch, at the end of her vlog, she would demonstrate her cooking skill. She uses many natural spices for cooking. I have had some tasty Vietnamese cuisines in Houston and now I know the reasons. At the end, she invites her mother or mother-in-law to enjoy her meals. 

She is a talent girl. She can also make her own dresses as well.

No comments: