Thursday, December 24, 2020

Daily exercises 2/Carlos Pueblo

 Daily exercises 2/Carlos Pueblo

Three hours morning walk or a two hours walk and an one and a half tennis in a day is my daily exercises during the winter time. I add 2 miles swimming in the summer after a long nap. This habit of the daily exercises has made my mind and body healthier at the old age. I have learned it from an old tennis body who has fought a prostate cancer for years. He insists to exercises as hard as he can until he can't.

It makes sense because that we have less time to worry about our daily unnecessary issues which have been bothering us all the time. I have a leisure walk every morning to enjoy the environment of our neighborhood. I have greeted many pet dogs on my way and many time to accompany them to walk for a distance. I have played six to seven times tennis during a week. Every week comes and goes very fast.

Moe and more people have joined these kinds of exercises in the subdivision now. I see more neighbors are walking in the morning and late afternoon. Our tennis groups are increasing. I am promoting tennis in my subdivision and I believe that is very easy to build up this kind of life time hobby. None of our groups members have taken lessons from the professionals, yet we are still enjoying the exercises.

People think that I am losing weight, at least I feel less pressure of my over size of my stomach. This daily exercises is always under a dry day with plenty of sunshine. I eat well after exercises and sleep well also. I feel that I am living in a paradise.

No comments: