Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Street artists at Prague’s Charles Bridge/Carlos Pueblo

Street artists at Prague’s Charles Bridge/Carlos Pueblo

One day, I ran into a big crowd watching a magic show on a street side just
outside of the Prague’s Charles Bridge at the Castle’s end. These two young
men were performing an act which was very hard to imagine, one sit in the air
above a second one who sit below him on the ground and there was a bamboo
stick between them. People were checking the big space gap between them
and donated money to the box for their amazing of such magic. I didn’t donate
any as you knew that I lost a wallet in Belgium , my debt card had no chip
for European banks to access my bank account, and I was strained in cash in
Europe. There are many kinds of street artist performing at the Bridge and the
Old town area in Prague and I believe that has been more than one thousand
years history.

I have been attracted by street artists ever since my childhood time at my home
town in Taiwan during the Lunar New Year, certain old town in the capital city of
Taipei, and lately beautiful cities around the world. In Taiwan at that time some
half century ago, vender sold Chinese herb medicine with some Kung Fu
demonstration, of course, along with many famous local eatery. This is very common
even now in all the old town streets all over the world. Street artists are proprietors
and doing business on the streets with some kinds of permit from the city authority.
Streets are their platform like nowadays Google’s blog, Facebook, and Line etc. for
writers interested.

There are musicians playing some kinds of instruments. There are some fine artists
who can do the portrait life with a fee of course, you can see how happy of the
customers’ face. These are some of my favorite during my world travel. Charles Bridge

is one of them. 

No comments: