Sunday, April 16, 2017

A pet terrier on the street of Prague/Carlos Pueblo

A pet terrier on the street of Prague/Carlos Pueblo

I noticed a lovely terrier staring at me at a street corner of Komubardu
in Prague one evening when I walked to a grocery store to get my food.
She insisted to wait for me to approach, I expressed my appreciation with
my customary greeting to a pet, honey, sweetheart, and you’re so adorable,
etc. to start my conversation with the dog and the owner. I therefore, have
met many dog friends and their owners in my neighborhood.

After sending them away, I felt lonely which might be the trip so far was very
exhausted both physically and mentally and I still had several weeks to go. It
might be that I stayed too long at Prague after canceling Krako, Poland; Zagreb,
Croatia; and Venice, Italy due to my miscalculation of distance and time of travel
and most importantly, I didn’t manage well with the fund which I should have for
the travel and my only hope was the date my embarkation in Barcelona, Spain
to Orlando, Florida.

Along the street one day, I walked toward the River Vltava to see if I could get
on to the old town square, Charles Bridge, and Prague Palace. After I reached
Prague market, it started to rain and forced me to return. That part of the River
and the city was not as busy as the old town area.

There are some more interesting place to visit in Prague and places nearby, for
instance, a Holocaust center at Theresienstadt some 37.5 miles north of Prague.
A roommate, young man from Israel, was debating himself to see if he should
visit the site since he had come so far and closed to it to the memorial. I believed
that he did make the trip. I also met a girl from New Zealand to finish her guest
work visa in London and traveled around Europe before returning home. I also
met two Syrians come to Prague for employment. Europe is moving people.


No comments: