Thursday, March 23, 2023

Say farewell to our be loved cat Ayoko/Carlos Pueblo

 Say farewell to our be loved cat Ayoko/Carlos Pueblo

Yesterday we sent our be loved cat Ayoko to his last journey. He will be missed. As I mentioned it to my neighbor Kathy, also pets owner, what the vet's words about amputating his right leg might keep him alive. She cried and said it's about the time. I know the hardship of the separation.

Ayoko stared at me for a while yesterday morning and went upstair to say goodbye to Arthur. I didn't feel well myself. I have been in diarrhea for more than a week. I couldn't sleep well at night.

Ayoko was rescued by Michelle more than 20 years ago. We thought that we provided him a shelter and a safe environment. I hope that he doesn't need to come back to this world.

No comments: