Thursday, October 6, 2022

Buy low and sell high/Carlos Pueblo

 Buy low and sell high/Carlos Pueblo

I the stock trade, there is a rule to buy low and sell high in order to make a quick buck. I do it some time and not that bad at all. Yesterday, Amy informed me my oil stock price and I sold it all for some quick bucks. I shall keep the money for my cash needs in the coming years. Today, the oil stock is still climbing yet I don't feel bad at all.

There is no reason for me to explain the reason why the oil stock rises and falls all of a sudden this year. I am out of my trap for some time by now till the 2022 inflation. I can use the fund to satisfy my annual requirement of the minimum distribution. I think that I can keep the fund for seven years to wait for the depressed high tech funds to be recovered that would make me more comfortable.

I hope that I shall keep a good health or the manageable senior health under the Medicare coverage; therefore, I don't have extra cost under my retirement funds. I am at the old age and I don't like to worry about my retirement funds exhausted before the end of my life.

No comments: