Wednesday, June 8, 2022

To my dear friemds on cruises/Carlos Pueblo

 To my dear friends on cruises/Carlos Pueblo

After a week back from my 4 cruises vacation, my life is back to regular and normal. The right shoulder pain due to the lack of tennis playing is getting better every day. I am enjoying the heat way of South Texas weather by swimming after my morning tennis. My defensive stroke in tennis is back and I am back in my game.

I have taken some photos on the trip from both ships. My son Arthur has helped me up-load them to my desk top and i am going to send them to you. I know that I may have some difficulty to e-mail each one properly, yet I am going to do my best. Thank you very much for your patience and your friendships.

I have a plan to go back to Seattle to take the last Alaskan cruise for the season and back to Miami along the Pacific Coast through the Panama Canal in October. I hope to see some of you if you're not on vacation.

No comments: