Monday, June 6, 2022

The inflation/Carlos Pueblo

 The inflation/Carlos Pueblo

The inflation occurs every year and has been with us all the time. Recently, I think of my time to preparation of coming to the United States in 1975. I was required to show a $2,000 proof of the fund to support myself for the first year. That amount is about a month of expanse now in Houston for myself. $2,000 U.S. dollar can purchase much less goods now than in 1975 and it is called the inflation. The inflation is more significant after a long time of the economic growth such as several generation of continual growth in the American history. Many people are richer than ever before and how do we manage the inflation if we are not catching on?

Don't waste our time, we must work to have earned an income, first. Second, we must save money every day and our expanse must be less than our income. Let rich people to worry about the spending not us and the national economic growth is too huge for us to worry. Some people are beneficial due to the inflation such as producers and merchants can sell their goods in higher prices and the debtors can pay their debts less of value; however, we must be able to pay back the loan first. It is very simple yet people usually ignore.

I did what I learned from the text book about the inflation. I invested huge in oil stock and vehicle manufacture stock. Both have been depressed for the past 15 years. I finally run into the inflation and get rid of my oil stock and get back all my loss with a little bit of better than the bank interest of certificate. I appreciate the inflation.

I also only purchase goods on sale. I drive less nowadays. I also consider to travel less from now on. I shall contribute my part of effort to force the inflation down.

No comments: