Wednesday, June 15, 2022

How to manage the inflation 2022/Carlos Pueblo

 How to manage the inflation 2022/Carlos Pueblo

It is not too late to start to manage the inflation 2022, as a matter of fact, it takes a long time to prepare ourselves to be ready for such economic change. A great nation can provide a better environment for citizens to work and it is up to ourselves to find a job and keep on working. I like to describe myself as an example. I am still a nobody, yet I am much better than when I came to this Nation in 1975. I am in a different kinds of financial class, a financial independent no worry for the situation such as this 2022 inflation.

I work; therefore, I have been a recipient of the social security benefit, an amount of $1,550 a month. This amount is roughly the amount to maintain my monthly expanse. If the inflation is a concern to me, I quit on spending. I have some other resource to pay all taxes.

Secondly, I am still saving which is my life time habit. I feel goo when I am still saving that means my money is still growing. I live by the rule that my spending is less than my income.

The third step is investing. I buy house first to have my own place to live. I pay off the loan as soon as I can and leave the real estate tax as the only burden. I save as much as I can and the laws allow me to. I would rather to pay the income tax later when I retire or when I need the fund. It is all right that I pay tax more now than before because that my retirement income is higher than before. I am happy and the IRS is happy. 

Most of the population in this Nation are able to follow such guide line to prepare ourselves to manage the inflation. Only a few disadvantage people need the help from the government and that is what we pay the tax for it. 


No comments: