Saturday, March 13, 2021

Answering Rosa Cantu for our interview/Carlos Pueblo

 After I read your e-mail, I copy the questions yet loss your e-mail.

Fortunately my Compose save your e-mail address.

I was from the central south part of Taiwan. I was a school teacher before I came to 
the U.S. in 1975 for my graduate study in chemistry at Auburn, Alabama. We have moved
in to VW at the end of 2012 from the Memorial Bend about three miles north from here by
the Beltway 8. Amy found the house after  we sold our old house for 31 years. We were 
married in 1980 in Houston, Texas. We met here at the end of 1979. We have had two 
children, Michelle is at Austin while Arthur stays home with us. Both are not married without
any children.

I have written many stories on my personal blog. I like to share with all my neighbors. The 
blogsite is jienhua.blogspot.com and there are 3,600 piece of it. If I may, I like very much 
to share with you all. 

I like to make money. I have been an insurance agent ever since I lost my chemist job at the 
beginning of 1981. I have made it as an insurance agent as my career. I like to have the 
morning walk and playing tennis double in the morning as well. Writing is also my favorite
hobby.

There is an old cat at home called Madison by the rest of the family members yet I call him
differently. It's a combination of three language Ayoko which means you're not expected yet 
you arrive to our family. We love you and keep you as our child. Ko is a name for a Japanese
girl. We thought he was a female at the beginning of his life till the vet told us otherwise. He is
20 years old now.

I am very proud of both of my children. They are working and doing alright in their life. I am 
also very proud of my relationship with pet dogs friends in our neighborhood.

You're welcome to visit us when you're convenient. Thanks for your interest of writing about 
our family.

No comments: