Saturday, March 20, 2021

American are good at business/Carlos Pueblo

 American are good at business/Carlos Pueblo

All genuine talent merchants from all over the world come to live in the United States; therefore, American are good at business. I went to take my first vaccine shot at a drug store several weeks ago and received an e-mail survey request afterward. The drug store promised me a gift after completion of the survey if I would pay for the shipping fee. I selected a man's watch plus a pair of sun glasses for about six dollar shipping fee. after that survey, there was another one survey for my attended shot at their local and promised to give me a lady's watch, again if I would pay the shipping fee. I tried to get another one for Arthur yet was rejected twice for an unknown reason. I received a warning e-mail from my credit card bank to check on if I did make such purchase, $5.00. I did response it my card was still frozen till I called back.

Nearly two weeks later, I did receive both watches and a plain plastic sunglass. They are cute and I believe those are items which are left over and are out of fashion style. I don't mind to have these three items for about $11. I can put them right to use. Arthur chose the woman's watch for his pocket watch use. I wear that watch regularly from now own and the sun glasses to block the morning sun in he morning tennis. I don't think that the drug store has made any money at all; however, they do have made some promotion for their name brand and good will. They have had my e-mail address and my good impression of their services for that important vaccine shot.

American goods sold in the sore usually carry some kinds of warranty and also a return policy. One of Michelle's previous job description was to manage a computer hardware company's return inventory. That firm must hire a consulting firm to deal with their return products worldwide. The drug store does hire some internet survey company to get rid of their unsold inventory not only limit to watches.

I went back to the same drug store for Amy to take her first vaccine shot at another location. I warn her that she is going to get a soliciting survey after the shot. She doesn't like to get involved. I did wait for her inside the drug store. I see the same sun glasses on the stand asked for $20 a pair. I can see how important for a low price item to be marked up so much because in case of not sold in a period of time.

American are good at business; therefore, The U.S. is prosperous and economic strong. 

No comments: