Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Summary of my reasons to like the subdivision/Carlos Pueblo

 Summary of my reasons to like the subdivision/Carlos Pueblo

Our subdivision two page monthly will introduce me to the 500 neighbors next month and I have printed several articles from my blog and prepare a summary of my reasons to like the subdivision. We moved to the Village West  at the end of 2012 from the Memorial Bend subdivision where we had stayed since 1981 about three miles north. The current residence was built in 1982 while the last one was built in 1956. A builder helped us to get rid of that old house in order to build a pre-sold mansion to a rich young couple. I have been more settled in my life at that time and enjoy very much to a house more up to date.

It is a larger community than the previous one. Neighbors are more diversified. I am more matured and settled when we move in. I feel that I can communicate better with neighbors than before. My English is certainly better and neighbors are more friendly that I feel.

Because of the time of the construction, the house we have moved in is much better constructed than the one we move out. The sellers left us a nice planned garden yard front and back. Most of the neighbors hire land scape company to manage their yards. I can see almost every day, the yard men come in with their truck to mow yards and clean streets. It is very unique that the front yard on every street looks like a small garden especially during the spring and the summer. There is a house that I love its design, a hall way connects both two story living quarter and  the one story living room with an angle declining roof top. Various builders have expressed their favorite  design on houses they sold.

It has been more than 44 years since the first section was built; therefore, I can see some handsome trees with huge trunk shoot up to the air. It was built then with a character that most of the house with a backyard swimming pool. There is a community center with a swimming pool, a tennis court, a basket court, and a playground for younger children.

I get to know most of the neighbors because that I walk on streets every day and make friends with their pet dogs, then get to know their owners. I have many faithful dog friends whom I can call their names and they either answer my whistle or waiting for me to come by to pet them. One time I count that there are about 40 of them are my favorite pals.

Neighbors are driving good vehicles, as an insurance agent, I know that they are with good family income in order to to keep such a high standard of living. As a matter of fact, several of our neighbors obtain second leisure home either water front houses or big ranches outside of Houston. 

No comments: