Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Sailing back to Sydney, Australia 2019/Carlos Pueblo

Sailing back to Sydney, Australia 2019/Carlos Pueblo

After Auckland, New Zealand, the cruise ship was turn back to the original route back to Sydney, Australia, I called it the second back of my back to back trip. Some of passengers like me as the back to back, most of them were new passengers embark from Auckland, and some of crew members from their vacation. I expected Jingle, my beloved daughter who informed me of her schedule yet everyone on the ship told me that Mary Ann missed the airplane due to the visa issue, and I saw Aileen, the Maitre D'hotel, who lead the group back from Manila.

Aileen was transferred from the Tsar's Palace in charge at night to the Azura, the second restaurant in charge. We were very happy to see each other again. I asked her to come to meet my fellow Taiwanese passengers and introduce her to them. These were a group from Kaoshiung, Taiwan. She told them that she had been to Kaoshiung on this ship and loved the street eatery very much. She copied down their room numbers and sent them each chocolate candies. One day one of the ladies on the deck 14 observation station thanked me for her candies which made them feel so important. I could only admit that was her talent of the public relationship and good at doing business. She is a very beautiful lady with leadership. I have had many daughters on the ships all over the world and they all know each other.

Jingle is one of a few daughters still keep correspondence with me. She was transferred from Dawn to Jewel with a group of crew members as their restaurant manager, Nigiel as the leader. He is my son-in-law and very friendly to me. His wife Jenny works inside the atrium office as the group service manager is one of my most favorite daughters. Jingle was assigned to Azura and helped to select my menu. I have been following her approaching 10 cruises from Dawn to Jewel, a very special daughter. She is a senior waitress.

Mary Ann is another pretty waitress and has been with Dawn. Due to her visa delay, she was aboard in Wellington three days later. She was therefore assigned a waitress in floating assignment at Azura. There are many restaurants on the ship and all restaurant staff must come to help the Garden Cafe cafeteria during the day and go back to their designated home restaurant in the evening. The restaurant manager will move some waiter or waitress to rescue the busier restaurants from time to time. They are all very busy and I have to find the opportunity to chat with them.

Another important matter during my cruise trip is to invite daughters to dine with me at two fee restaurants like the steak house, French restaurant, and Italian restaurant. First I must have my invitation accepted, then an approval from the restaurant manager. It is because that I have had a privilege to have two vouchers to dine at four restaurants with a companion. You can imagine how happy I have been to dine with some most beautiful young ladies. It is certainly the best of my life.

No comments: