Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Observing sunrises at Ft. Lauderdale, Florida/Carlos Pueblo

Observing sunrises at Ft. Lauderdale, Florida/Carlos Pueblo

Finally, the ship landed at Fort Canaveral, Florida. I said farewell to
all my new acquaintance on the board and hope to meet them again.
I did make a mistake of arrival in central Florida and plan three days
stay at Ft. Lauderdale in order to visit Everglades National Park, as a
matter of fact, I was even scared to visit Miami due to fatigue and
almost penniless. The hostel allowed me to pay in credit card as well
as a sandwich shop. I got an opportunity to observe sunrises at a near
by beach for two mornings.

The beaches in Florida facing the Atlantic are similar pretty and attracting
many retirees out of states including Canadian. I have been to San Augustine
up to the north, Fort Canaveral- Cape Kennedy area, part of Miami and I still
dream to visit Key West down to the southern end, Tampa on the Gulf of
Mexico. I am pretty sure that I shall have the opportunity to embark at Tampa
For some other cruises.

I walked through a subdivision to the beach park very early in the morning before
day break. At the beginning, I didn’t see any one and gradually morning walkers
appeared with their company including their dogs. The bright sun light first burst
into the dark clouded air far away to the east, then gradually appears to the dark
cloud and sometimes disappears again until later hanging with a distance above
the horizon. I didn’t have the luck to see it on the second morning because of the
cloud and rain. All pictures from my camera showed very unique sunrises in compare
with many of sunrises photos from my previous trips around the world.

I was fully rested and ready to fly home to Houston, to avoid any other incident,
I took the rental vehicle directly back to the airport and change an earlier flight
with a penalty which was very worthy of it.


No comments: