Thursday, May 25, 2017

Visiting Bermuda Islands/Carlos Pueblo

Visiting Bermuda Islands/Carlos Pueblo

Just yesterday, I have had an opportunity to book a ticket to
Bermuda Islands by flying to Boston, Massachusetts and catch on
a ship for a seven days cruise. I know that I have had too many
cruise trips lately and I do have a time limit to exhaust my mileage
coupons. After one more European cruise in three months, I’ll
consider to have some domestic land trip to the American west.

I check with Google web page to know Bermuda Islands. It has 185
small islands with a total of 20 square miles territory and is the only
territory still under British control even though there is a self-governing
authority in the capital city of Hamilton with a total inhabitants of
66,000. I shall enjoy the nice cruise trip with comfortable rooms and board
and Hawaiian style of weather.

About 25 years ago, friends of mine brew Bermuda coffee at their laundry
shop to treat their customers. The coffee had had aromatic fragrant unique
than most of the other kinds. She indicated that the coffee was from Japan
after Japanese merchants exclusively purchase of Bermuda coffee. No
wonder that I see neither commercial advertisement nor introduction of
such coffee on Wikipedia, still I still wonder if there is such a production in
the islands for an extremely high average GDP approaching $10,000.

During the past year, I had run into two coffee experts when I traveled in the
world. Eugenia from Hong Kong, and Angie from Jakarta. Eugenia is an expert of
drinking coffee while Angie serves coffees on the cruise ship. I did mention
Bermuda coffee to them; however, it didn’t bring very much attention to them.
I’ll find it out.


No comments: