Thursday, February 11, 2016

Visiting winter Japan/Carlos Pueblo

Visiting winter Japan/Carlos Pueblo

Last month, I had had another opportunity to visit winter Japan for three
Weeks covering a large territory from Tokyo to Tokyo around the country for
more than 13 cities. This is my third time to visit the nation, after one week
trip in the spring of 2014 and a two weeks trip in the fall of the same year, It
makes me more and more fascinated to the nation and I plan for more visits.

It is all because of the threat of mileage expiration, I than have booked several
destinations in a year, one two weeks to Buenos Aires, Argentina, tree weeks
trip to Japan, two separated trip to Europe. I took off early on January 16, a day
after Taiwan national election, CNN announced the presidential result repeatedly
and I asked a young Vietnamese student helping me to connect my note book to
check on the result of congressional part of election, since then, I had had a very
pleasant 11 hours flight to Tokyo.

I got my Japan Rail’s pass quickly to get on JR’s Narita Express to Tokyo Station
And I asked the information center to guide me the route, Chuo line, to a station
Called Shuidobashi, a waterway bridge, and walked to the hostel. I pulled my
luggage and a bag passing by an urban university campus and a dental college on
Shinbocho Avenue, a 20 minutes’ walk. The inn is a very good location of Tokyo.
Overnight, there was the first snow storm of the year in Tokyo, and was very in-
convenient to walk on the next day.

Before my lunch and dinner appoints with two Japanese friends, I went to visit
visit Sengakuji, a bury temple for the famous 47 ronin, disbanded samurai who
revenged the unfortunate event of the suicide of their lord. I fulfill my wish after
visiting Hiroshima Castle. I have been a devoted Japanese classical films for years,

My lunch with Kiyoshi Otani, an old neighbor  of Travita house. He and his family
keep our friendship for such a long time ever since they left Houston in 1988.
Kiyoshi gave me a tourist book of Himeji city to visit; therefore, I had made up my
Miss of Himeji Castle and a neighboring garden. Yamada Hrruhikoya, a friend and
A frequent European traveler, came to pick me up for a dinner. We went to a
traditional Japanese restaurant and I had had a good time. He introduced me the
raw fish and the lacquer art ware from  a small island Wajima and was very interesting
yet I forgot to take his drawing in the result I can only guessing the place with a doubt
that the fresh fish was from such a place in distance, Ishikawa Prefecture on the coast
of the Sea of Japan.




No comments: