Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Yes there is always a hope/Carlos Pueblo

 Yes there is always a hope/Carlos Pueblo

After a long trip away from home, I must adjust myself to meet the realty of life at home. On the vacation, I am temporary away from my real life requirement at home, of course there is a difference on cruise from a land trip even as convenient as traveling in Japan. I was very stressful when I arrived home the other day, I couldn't crank up my old vehicle and Amy was telling me the schedule of foundation repair. I must meet the schedule to help the contractor such as relocation of furniture away from the construction area. 

I took down the dead battery to the shop for re-charging of the battery. The clerk gave me a new battery because that was still under the warranty. I misplaced the cables on the positive from the negative; therefore, there was alight sparked and something was very wrong. The vehicle was still dead. I was afraid that it might cost me to get it back in to functioning. I regret very much that I attempted to save money and ended up costing more.

I was in depress mood. It had been raining since I came home, cold and miserable. An AAA towing technician pointed it out that there was a weak fuse on the battery cable and he used his charger to jump up the vehicle; therefore, I could drive myself to the shop. The cost to replace such fuse was $70, $13 for the part and $65 for the labor. Yes, there is always a hope.

After the rain, I shall go back to the tennis court to resume my morning tennis exercises even though the tennis is not good for my left knee; however, it's good for my body at the old age. There is always a hope for me to get over to the sorry life of aging.

No comments: