Thursday, November 16, 2023

Get my 5th Coronas Virus vaccine shot/Carlos Pueblo

 Get my 5th Coronas Virus vaccine shot/Carlos Pueblo

Before my last trip, the U.S. Government announced that the 5th vaccine shot for the Wuhan Covic-19 was available, yet I was on my way to Canada to catch up my cruise ship with not sufficient time to get it. It's one of the regular business at home that I have to attend to; therefore, I toke it yesterday at a drug store nearby and after that I wanted to get a free 16 ounce frozen fruit bag for Amy to make her morning smoothie.

American are getting used to the pandemic; therefore, not many people pay attention to the reinforcement shot like number 5 dose. I got my shot done exactly one minute after my schedule appointment. I followed the 15 minutes waiting at the store to observe any side reaction. Everything is normal as before.

I drove across the street to a supermarket to collect my free frozen fruit bag. I saw the fresh pineapple price was 97 cent a piece. I attempted to check what was wrong with the produce. In Japan the same one would charge more than $10 a piece. I found out that it's a digital sale that I should have a digital account in order to get a coupon for the sale. No problem I did bring my i-phone with me. The customer service could not locate my coupon due to the account was not updated. He asked me to log in to my e-mail address; yet I forgot my password. It's was so much problem for the clerk.

He couldn't see that I would give up my purchase; so he agreed to use his office code to help me to purchase these 5 pieces of fruits. I paid about $5 with his help or I should pay more than $20 without the coupon. American are really good at doing business.


No comments: