Sunday, November 12, 2023

Back to my real life/Carlos Pueblo

 Back to my real life/Carlos Pueblo

Traveling is a fantasy coming true, an Utopia. Once I figure out the cost which is manageable, I purchase the tickets and make trips. The cruise liner prepares most of my near luxury living needs, foods, shelter, and transportation, etc. Japanese trips is costed more yet I can see more than what the cruise itinerary can be provided. However, once I come back from the Utopian life at home in Houston, Texas, I must face the reality, my old Q45 can't be started and a demand of fixing our house foundation required to be prepared.

I have been absent for my 52 days on the road and my 25 years old Q45 was idle on the street in front of our house. I can't jump up the engine. I thought that was the battery issue. I took down the battery and drove Arthur's car to Walmart. After fa failed re-charging, the clerk gave me a new battery without any hustle. I did put the new battery on and still not working. Suddenly I have felt a pain. I wonder how much it will cost me to repair it. I don't like to drive nowadays yet it is nice to have a car as a spare in case Arthur needs it as a back up of his vehicle.

Amy asks me to pay my share to fix our sinking house foundation which is very common in our subdivision. It's required 50 new piers and a new wood floor afterward. She says that both Arthur and her need to live at this house after my death. I agree and figure out the repair is cheaper than tore it down and removed the debris than build a new house. I agree to pay my share.


No comments: