Monday, November 13, 2023

Meeting a Japanese beauty at the Osaka Castle/Carlos Pueblo

 Meeting a Japanese beauty at the Osaka Castle/Carlos Pueblo

On my first day arriving to Fukushima hotel, I couldn't wait to visit the Osaka Castle Park. I believe that the Castle is the largest one in size and one of the best in maintenance. It was during the Warlord Era before 1600 D.C. in Japan, Lord Toyotomi Hideyoshi first built this castle in celebration for his successful control of the entire Japan. He couldn't be appointed to the Shogun Ship due to his humble background. In order to be a Shogun, you must be from a noble class like his boss Oda Nobunaga or his counterpart later a genuine Shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu. The Castle has been destroyed three times yet Japanese build it back three times. There are Plume Orchard and Peach orchard inside the moat and the peach were along with the cherry in blossom last March when we visited here. It's totally different now from the latest time I was here in scenery and the mood.

It's the fall festival time, matsuri in Japanese, the Castle has hosted several activities in front of the Castle. Temporary platform was built and programs were scheduled during the weekend. It's quite busy and gathered many audience. Crowds were on the right side in line to purchase tickets to enter the Castle while another big group were in front of the Castle to watch shows. I saw a pretty lady, slender and charming, with a very nice outfit. She is one of the hostess whom I assume. She was talking to an old man in question. At the end of the first show, she walked back to a tent behind the platform and I was disappointed for not be able to speak to her. A Taiwanese young couple sit beside me and chat with me while I was still wondering if I could see that pretty lady again. When the young couple departed, I mentioned to them that I was waiting for that pretty lady and they laughed.

She did come back on the second show which was a samurai duel. She was standing behind the crowds and I believed that she was on duty for any safety concerns. I tapped her shoulder and asked if she was the hostess for the Castle in English and she nodded. I requested to take pictures of her for my collection.




of the world beauty. I always consider that pretty girls are like beautiful flowers. 


No comments: