Friday, February 5, 2021

New Biden Administration/Carlos Pueblo

 New Biden Administration/Carlos Pueblo

New Biden Administration has been in force only 15 days and I can write so much about it. Every weekday, I would hook myself to the You Tube to watch the White House news brief about what the President is doing and his policy progress; therefore, I can understand much better of what the direction of the nation is going toward. I feel more confidence of my retirement funds in the stock market. I believe that the market is at the power play.

Instead of the tension of war , the trade or the physical in the foreign political business, the U.S. is now paying more attention to the urgent needs of the domestic matter such as the vaccine for the corona virus, the unemployment, the school reopening, the reopen of the business, etc. The minimum wage of $15 an hour is on the agenda now while the populism college loan forgiveness is now in the forum. I do have a different opinion on this, I believe that the one who can not pay back the college loan should copy the former president to file the bankruptcy to face the consequence. It is not too late to work and save. It is cheaper to pass the $15 an hour proposal than the college loan forgiveness and makes more sense to me.

I like that the new administration to review the relationship with China, of course, also include the relationship with my homeland Taiwan. Both the President and the new Secretary of State are very experience with the subject. I notice that many new presidential executive orders to reverse the previous administration including the troupe withdraw from Germany which I have very much interest. The new administration is more open to the public and have no business interest other than the national interest. I mean no personal conflict interest at all.

The U.S. is a powerful nation and with an excellent administration we can march toward a bright future. 

No comments: