Friday, May 26, 2023

To my dear grand daughters in Spirit/Carlos Pueblo

 To my dear grand daughters in Spirit/Carlos Pueblo

As promise, I am sending our pictures together to you now. I shall try to do my best to identify each of you based on my memory and please forgive me if I make a mistake for wrongfully identify you.

In a few days, on June 3rd, I shall board on Getaway to Lisbon, Portugal and fly back to Houston, Texas. On September 18, I shall board on Jewel for a repeat of Vancouver to Seward and back to Vancouver, then take a bus to Seattle to board the same ship to repeat Alaska route and take off to Japan. I shall stay in Japan for another three weeks to visit three mountains and a red crown crane National Park at Kushiro, Hokkaido.

Thanks for your hospitality and we shall meet again.


No comments: