Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Visiting Europe in April, 2016/Carlos Pueblo

Visiting Europe in April, 2016/Carlos Pueblo

In April, I shall take a transatlantic cruise from Houston to Barcelona, Spain.
European trip will continue until June for a total of 7 weeks while I am
going through Spain, England, Ireland, France, and Germany etc. at least
5 nations, and in September this year, I shall repeat it again by flying to
Frankfurt, Germany and coming back with the same ship in November. I
consider myself in a good life for the time being.

Preparing for the trip, I am taking out of the Spanish and French language
textbooks to review, of course, it may not be necessary; however I like to
learn foreign language anyway. People appreciate my effort more when I
attempt to speak their language. I shall stay in Barcelona for 3 days, 2 days
in London, 5 days in Dublin, 10 days each in Paris and Frankfurt.

I like Europe because of convenient public transportation, amazing history
and civilization, and charming scenery. Recently, I watched an old program
on internet introducing Ireland and found that was very interesting. The
territory of Ireland is about 1.9 time larger that Taiwan with a population
of 4.5 million which is 20 million less that Taiwan. The introduction has pointed
out that Ireland has an average gross domestic product higher than the Great
Britain and I double check the report that is at the right level with the U.S.
I like to know the reasons why make the situation so amazing, and why there
are about 50 thousands Irish national wondering in U.S. as Nancy Pelosi indicates.

I shall see if I can run into the rose blossom at Queen Mary’s Garden inside the
Regent Park. I shall find my new experience with France and Germany, two great

European nations.

No comments: