Sunday, January 1, 2023

Welcome 2023/Carlos Pueblo

 Welcome 2023/Carlos Pueblo

2023 is here and I welcome it. I am up early to prepare for my regular morning tennis except I  scramble myself to re-arrange our 7:30 am schedule to 8:00 am due to a minor injury of a double partner who injuries  himself while at a New Year's Eve dinner at his friend's house by drinking liquor. We are short of one player to make a set to play. Lucky us we have an un-expected one to join us before a short Canadian game, one versus 2. Very soon, there are 10 total players to be at our New Year morning tennis. Real life is the same, year comes and year passed.

2022 was very unique in a way of life, the bull stock market came to an end. I lost a bunch on paper value of my savings, yet I liquid my energy stock after 12 years investment. I pretend that I don't see the market crushed. I shall rely on what I have had on the energy stock cash to live on. I believe that the U.S. stock market will not stay very long like 2022. I believe the high tech adventure and also I believe the world economic will be improved after 2022.

I am healthy in a way to compare to my age. I am very satisfied. I know that I can no longer have so much traveling due to my aging body. I have already prepared to read more new books. As a matter of the fact, I am reading about Putin's World now to understand this mad man's mind and prepare myself to the end of the Ukraine War. I don't want to pay too much attention to Trump any more. He is facing the U.S. Laws now for what he has done to the Nation. 

I shall have a very good 2023 as previous years in the United States. I am so happy to admit that I have made such an excellent decision to immigrate to this great Nation. I am paying it back through my income tax now. From the dollars point of view, I have contributed more and more to this Nation for what she provides me and my children such a wonderful opportunity to excel.

No comments: