Thursday, January 5, 2023

A minor auto accident/Carlos Pueblo

 A minor auto accident/Carlos Pueblo

Amy was driving north bound on the right lane on Wilcrest approaching I-10, a driver made a sudden change lane from the left lane to the right and hit her left fender above the wheel. She woke me up on my nap to ask if she should release her insurance to the other party who admitted his faulty. I knew that I had to help her to file a claim because she helped me to purchase some health supplement products from Costco and kindly excluded me due to my left knee hurts.

She had all the information which I needed to file a claim to another carrier. The other party's insurance office switched me to their insurance claim office line to take my report. I was familiar to all the auto claim procedure under my previous work experience. The first line adjuster took my report quickly and verified with their insured right away. A claim number was issued and quickly set up a dealer's body shop of Amy's choice as well as a reservation of a rental car for Amy to use. I was very impressed that the entire procedure was completed within an hour. No wonder it has been the number one auto insurance company in the nation for all the time.

It is very difficult to avoid auto collision of some kinds. I had one last year when I scratched my old Q45 to a brick wall at the entrance of tennis courts to avoid a heavy traffic during the morning rush hour in from of an elementary school. We drive very less therefore we don't get accident often. Auto accident can be an anxiety with stress in our mind. It is why I drive less and less. Now, I am worry about my only driving to and from the tennis court will be ended due to my left knee. 

No comments: