Monday, August 2, 2021

My old college classmates line platform/Carlos Pueblo

 My old college classmates line platform/Carlos Pueblo

It has been almost a year since I have been invited to join a line group of my old college classmates to have a platform to chat and mostly information exchange. There are two church preaching almost daily, music introductions, and some others. I am an opinionated person and very soon I get into an argument of Donald Trump's re-election. I kept on criticizing him that made most of my classmates unhappy. A classmate criticized me for an untrue story of my sorry and disappointed statement at the commencement day half a century ago for the second time. I have written several of my memory of my sorry college days on this blog; therefore, I made a decision to withdraw from the line group. I got caught by our current day head of the class. He asked me to accept the invitation again to join the group and I did, yet I deleted the message when I received it.

One day, I received a message of two identical words nowadays in Taiwan about Taiwan Independent, natural independent and born independent which is my life time favorite political subject. I wrote a brief statement on the platform and sent it. Taiwan is an independent nation that all man with a minimum humanity should respect this fact. Taiwan has a worst neighbor, China while Chinese are most unfortunate under the inhumane Chinese Communist rule for seventy years. This statement has agitated a series political, religious, literature arguments among us. It gets personal and I fight back like a hell. 

I save all my statements and intend to share with you on my blog. I am back to my normal writing now. This is my part of opinion toward the complicate issues bothered from my parents time so far. I feel most appreciated for the opportunity to express myself briefly on our college classmates platform and clearly on my blog.


No comments: